Be Part of Something Truly Unique:
Verdot is a leading downstream bioprocessing technology company, founded in 1950 and headquartered in Riom, France. Verdot focuses on downstream purification solutions for the biopharmaceutical and food processing sectors including chromatography columns, chromatography skids and tangential flow filtration systems. Chromatography and tangential filtration are well-known techniques used to purify, concentrate, and separate biomolecules across a wide array of modalities including mAbs and recombinant proteins to adeno-associated virus (AAV), lentiviral and mRNA-based vaccines.
Verdot’s global customer base includes research and development, emerging biotech, biopharma and contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs). Verdot is a specialist in the design and manufacture of fully customized, high-quality products that will enable the advancement of new therapeutic treatments along with a sustainable approach to make those biologics affordable and available to patients.
We are looking for a European Bioprocess Sales Manager to develop the business, lead overall customer success and satisfaction as aligned to the Verdot strategy and goals.
As the Bioprocess Territory Manager, you will represent Verdot, lead the sales development activities and act as a primary customer point of contact in all allocated accounts and in the territory for specific bioprocess segments across the European region.
- Expand the business, gain market share, and grow sales & orders at expected margins. Achieve targets through successful promotion of all business technologies and capabilities within all modalities which are relevant to this account.
- Provide technical support, leveraging technical specialists where needed, aligned with customer workflows and activities to develop, and support solutions that meet or exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Identify opportunities and support team in developing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of the Verdot value proposition and a high-level knowledge of competitive products and services.
- Prospect, forecast, generate proposals, prepare sales quotations, initiate, and plan customer visits at all levels of the customer organization.
- Negotiate master agreements and contracts, including terms and conditions as well as facilitating tender responses to customers from the account, in conjunction with product sales specialists as needed.
- Accountable for overall account success, and growth, leveraging internal subject matter experts (SMEs) and project managers at Verdot.
- Travel will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, life sciences or relevant field.
- 3-5+ years of commercial experience within the Bioprocessing industry. Downstream process knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Your sales skills and techniques include cross selling, upselling, value positions, solution selling and funnel management.
- Great territory sales planning and execution.
- Business market knowledge.
- Excellent soft skills including self-starter mindset, communication, and presentation skills.
At Verdot, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and unseen, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and partners contribute to unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
For more information on the company, see www.verdot-biotechnologies.com