Be Part of Something Truly Unique:
Verdot is a leading downstream bioprocessing technology company, founded in 1950 and headquartered in Riom, France. Verdot focuses on downstream purification solutions for the biopharmaceutical and food processing sectors including chromatography columns, chromatography skids and tangential flow filtration systems. Chromatography and tangential filtration are well-known techniques used to purify, concentrate, and separate biomolecules across a wide array of modalities including mAbs and recombinant proteins to adeno-associated virus (AAV), lentiviral and mRNA-based vaccines.
Verdot’s global customer base includes research and development, emerging biotech, biopharma and contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs). Verdot is a specialist in the design and manufacture of fully customized, high-quality products that will enable the advancement of new therapeutic treatments along with a sustainable approach to make those biologics affordable and available to patients.
To carry out this ambitious development strategy, the General Management, as part of a job creation, is looking for his or her DIRECTOR OF INDUSTRIAL OPERATIONS m/f
In direct contact with the CEO and the members of the Executive Committee, you participate in the implementation of the company’s industrial strategy, manage production activities, coordinate processes in collaboration with the sales teams (Europe, North America , Asia), Management Control and R&D.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage production activities at the Riom site, organize safety and ensure relations with local administrative authorities.
- Organize and manage manufacturing with the supervision of the Production/Logistics – Purchasing – Quality – Building Safety/Environment poles.
- Ensure the production of equipment in joint compliance with delivery deadlines and the absolute quality requirements inherent in the pharmaceutical field.
- Constantly seek solutions to improve performance (product quality, development of production and management tools, cross-functional coordination with all BE functions, etc.).
- Organize new development projects and implement the operational strategy with all internal teams or external partnerships.
- Participate in the development of investment and operating budgets in conjunction with the financial management and the CEO.
- Present the performance of its activity to the Executive Committee, the CEO and the Board of Directors of the company.
- Trained as a generalist engineer, you have 10 to 15 years of proven experience in the management of a production site with the ability to act and coordinate resources, manage economic performance, lead industrial development projects with teams. with strong requirements in terms of competitiveness.
- Fluency in English is required.
CDI position with a remuneration between 70 to 80 K€ gross (fixed + variable) depending on profile and skills.
Please mail your application using ref. 230701FL.
At Verdot, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and unseen, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and partners contribute to unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
For more information on the company, see www.verdot-biotechnologies.com