Be Part of Something Truly Unique:
Verdot is a leading downstream bioprocessing technology company, founded in 1950 and headquartered in Riom, France. Verdot focuses on downstream purification solutions for the biopharmaceutical and food processing sectors including chromatography columns, chromatography skids and tangential flow filtration systems. Chromatography and tangential filtration are well-known techniques used to purify, concentrate, and separate biomolecules across a wide array of modalities including mAbs and recombinant proteins to adeno-associated virus (AAV), lentiviral and mRNA-based vaccines.
Verdot’s global customer base includes research and development, emerging biotech, biopharma and contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs). Verdot is a specialist in the design and manufacture of fully customized, high-quality products that will enable the advancement of new therapeutic treatments along with a sustainable approach to make those biologics affordable and available to patients.
To support the development of our activity, we are recruiting an Industrial Project Manager Engineer (CDI).
Reporting directly to the Europe & Asia Sales Director, you manage a portfolio of equipment design and manufacturing projects for our customers in the pharmaceutical industry. You are involved in the entire cycle, from reading the specifications of calls for tenders to validating equipment on customer production sites.
- Trained as an Engineer specializing in Mechanical Engineering with a strong sensitivity for life sciences, or specializing in Biological Engineering with a strong sensitivity for mechanics, you want to reconcile the technical and commercial dimensions in the field.
- The management of projects allowing the application of your initial knowledge in the service of other sciences motivates you and you already have a first experience.
- You must be fluent in English as a working language.
- This position requires good technical knowledge, organization and agility. A strong sense of listening and commercial sensitivity will also be appreciated. An average of one trip per month is to be expected (Europe, Americas, Asia).
- Position based in Riom (Puy-de-Dôme)
Remuneration: 36,000 to 42,000 € gross per year depending on experience
CV and cover letter for the attention of Sébastien MAGNAUD, Sales Director Europe & Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel : 04 73 33 70 70)
At Verdot, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and unseen, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and partners contribute to unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
For more information on the company, see www.verdot-biotechnologies.com