A low-impact mindset
Sustainability is a core consideration in every decision we make. Not just because waste is bad for the planet – but also because it’s bad for business.
We’re always looking for ways to be more sustainable in our business decisions and operations through an official Environmental Social and Governance – or ESG – board, led by our dedicated ESG Manager. Our eco-engineering design process supports the use of recyclable/ biodegradable materials, and an integrated manufacturing process helps us reduce both waste and unnecessary travel.
One of the lowest carbon footprints in the industry
As an organization, we have been conducting carbon footprint analysis since 2013. Not only have we been pioneering assessing our Greenhouse Gas (GHG) impact, but we have made sure to evaluate our footprint across all GHG scopes.
- Scope 1: direct (on-site) emissions, including manufacturing
- Scope 2: indirect emissions
- Scope 3: indirect value chain emissions (i.e., supply chain and transportation)
We are proud to have one of the lowest carbon footprints in the life-science manufacturing industry:
- 2 TeqCO2 per million euros revenue for scopes 1 and 2
- 74 TeqCO2 per million euros revenue for scopes 1 to 3
From concept to manufacturing, we strive to have a low-environmental impact mindset and are constantly evaluating approaches to reduce our footprint and that of our clients.