Be Part of Something Truly Unique:
Verdot is a leading downstream bioprocessing technology company, founded in 1950 and headquartered in Riom, France. Verdot focuses on downstream purification solutions for the biopharmaceutical and food processing sectors including chromatography columns, chromatography skids and tangential flow filtration systems. Chromatography and tangential filtration are well-known techniques used to purify, concentrate, and separate biomolecules across a wide array of modalities including mAbs and recombinant proteins to adeno-associated virus (AAV), lentiviral and mRNA-based vaccines.
Verdot’s global customer base includes research and development, emerging biotech, biopharma and contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs). Verdot is a specialist in the design and manufacture of fully customized, high-quality products that will enable the advancement of new therapeutic treatments along with a sustainable approach to make those biologics affordable and available to patients.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) paid student internship to work with the Verdot team in close collaboration with our CSR Manager.
The student will support the CRM manger with the following responsibilities:
- Joint development and implementation of a CSR strategy: this main mission is to develop a CSR strategy adapted to the company, by identifying relevant social, environmental, and economic issues and then defining objectives and concrete actions to address them.
- Stakeholder management: the goal is to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (employees, customers, suppliers, local communities, etc.) to understand their expectations and integrate their concerns into the company’s CSR strategy.
- Reporting and communication: collecting, analyzing and communicating information on the company’s CSR performance through the development of appropriate reports and indicators for internal and external stakeholders.
- Environmental impact management: this involves working on the calculation of the carbon footprint and defining actions to reduce the company’s environmental footprint. The main objectives are to promote energy efficiency, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, manage waste responsibly while preserving biodiversity.
- Promotion of ethics and human rights: The aim is to identify avenues for progress to promote respect for human rights, ethical business practices, the fight against corruption and the guarantee of fair and equitable working conditions for Verdot employees and suppliers.
- Community involvement: this involves developing initiatives and projects aimed at contributing to the social and economic development of local communities, by supporting education, health, access to employment, etc.
- Awareness and training: the purpose is to raise awareness and train the company’s employees in CSR, by actively involving them in the implementation of CSR actions by promoting a responsible and committed corporate culture.
The priority for some of the responsibilities stated above may change according to the corporate objectives.
- Student in training in the field of health, safety and environment
- Passionate about CSR issues
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Work-study contract of at least 1 year
- Remuneration according to the legal provisions in force
- Place of work: 63200 RIOM
If you are passionate about Corporate Social Responsibility and would like to gain practical experience in this field, we would be delighted to receive your application.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Verdot, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and unseen, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and partners contribute to unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
For more information on the company, see www.verdot-biotechnologies.com